Effective Date: Sept. 5, 2022
This Website is offered and available for non-commercial educational, informational, and charitable purposes to Users subject to the terms herein. By using this Website, You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements contemplated herein. If You do not meet the applicable requirements, You must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for You to have access to the Website.
If You choose, or are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, You must treat such information as confidential, and You must not disclose it to any other person or entity.
Information About You
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its Licensed Content, features and functionality (including but not limited to all software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Nutritional Therapy for IBD, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials incidental to Your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by Your Internet browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print copies of the Website pages for Your own personal, charitable and/or educational use and not for further reproduction, publication, or redistribution.
You must not do any of the following without the permission of Nutritional Therapy for IBD:
- Modify or reformat copies of any materials or Licensed Content available on this Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site, or hold out the Licensed Content or any other materials as Your own.
- Develop Your own materials and hold them out as Nutritional Therapy for IBD’s materials.
If You wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address Your request to: https://www.ntforibd.org/our-organization/contact-us/.
The Nutritional Therapy for IBD’s names, logos and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Nutritional Therapy for IBD or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Nutritional Therapy for IBD. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Nutritional Therapy for IBD, an employee of Nutritional Therapy for IBD, another User or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or usernames associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Nutritional Therapy for IBD or Users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, You agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other User’s authorized use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain the ability for Users to link or copy the Licensed Content or materials, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow Users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other Users or other persons (collectively, “Post”) Licensed Content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.
You understand and acknowledge that You are responsible for any User Contributions You submit or contribute, and You, not Nutritional Therapy for IBD, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. Nutritional Therapy for IBD is not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions Posted by You or any other Users of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
Nutritional Therapy for IBD has the right to: (1) remove or refuse to Post or allow the linking to any User Contributions for any or no reason in its sole discretion; (2) take any action (including, without limitation, any legal action) with respect to any User Contribution that Nutritional Therapy for IBD deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion; and (3) terminate or suspend Your access to all or part of the Website for any or no reason.
Without limiting the foregoing, Nutritional Therapy for IBD has the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Nutritional Therapy for IBD to disclose the identity or other information of anyone Posting any materials and/or information on or through the Website. YOU HEREBY WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS Nutritional Therapy for IBD (AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS) FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF THEIR INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
Nutritional Therapy for IBD will not undertake to review all material before it is Posted on or through the Website, and Nutritional Therapy for IBD cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been Posted. Accordingly, Nutritional Therapy for IBD assumes no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any User or third party. Nutritional Therapy for IBD has no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These Content Standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must, in their entirety, comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act, or promote any sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, or any other protected class.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of Nutritional Therapy for IBD or any other person.
- Impersonate any person, misrepresent Your identity or affiliation with any person or organization, or be likely to deceive or mislead any person.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that the User Contributions emanate from or are endorsed by Nutritional Therapy for IBD or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available for general information and charitable and educational purposes for the Users. While we endeavor to provide accurate and error-free materials, we cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance You place on such information is strictly at Your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by You or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Nutritional Therapy for IBD is not a healthcare provider. You are advised to seek any medical advice, care and/or treatment from a licensed physician of Your choosing regarding Your own individual circumstances. You and Your physician or other healthcare provider may not Post Protected Health Information, as such term is defined by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as amended from time to time, on the Website.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but the content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Other Terms and Conditions
Linking to the Website
You may link to our Website, provided You do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our prior written consent.
You must not:
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website to Third Party Websites and Resources
This Website includes links to content provided by third parties. Such third party content may include materials provided by other Users, third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. These links are provided for Your convenience only. The third-party sites and resources may include advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these third-party materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Nutritional Therapy for IBD, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing such third-party content. Such content does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Nutritional Therapy for IBD.
We have no control over the contents of such third-party sites or resources, and are not responsible for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from Your use of them. If You decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, You do so entirely at Your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. We are not responsible, or liable to You or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by third parties.
Compliance with Local Laws
The owners of the Website are based in the state of South Carolina in the United States. We provide this Website for use by persons globally, as permitted by the application juridiction where the User is subject. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If You access the Website from outside the United States, You do so on Your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy Your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIAL OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS LICENSED CONTENT AND ANY OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER Nutritional Therapy for IBD NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH Nutritional Therapy for IBD MAKE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER Nutritional Therapy for IBD NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH Nutritional Therapy for IBD REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
Nutritional Therapy for IBD HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL Nutritional Therapy for IBD AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Entire Agreement and Order of Precedence
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously and we will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement. If You believe any materials accessible on this Website infringe Your copyright, You may notify Nutritional Therapy for IBD by submitting written notification to https://www.ntforibd.org/our-organization/contact-us/.
Your Comments and Concerns
This Website is operated by Nutritional Therapy for IBD.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: https://www.ntforibd.org/our-organization/contact-us/.
Thank You for visiting our Website.
Last Modified: Sept. 5, 2022