About Us Introduction
Nutritional Therapy for IBD is a volunteer-led non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives and outcomes of patients with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis through the use of nutrition.
Please visit our organization website at NTforIBD.org to learn more about the organization and the research that supports the use of nutritional therapy for inflammatory bowel disease. Some things you will find there:
- Information about our Organization, including our Medical Advisory Board
- Information about our Organizational Partners
- NTforIBD News, including nutritional highlights from major gastroenterology conferences
- Latest Nutritional Research and Clinical Trials
- Our Organization's Quarterly Newsletter
About Us Contents
About Patient Pathway
Why we created Patient Pathway
Help us ensure every patient with IBD has the option and support needed to include dietary therapy in their treatment plan.